Hair Building Fibre cosmetic solution to solve scanty hair loss in men and women.
Hair Building Fibre cosmetic solution to solve scanty hair loss in men and women.
10 most important things to know before you make a decision are;
1. Sensitive Skin – If you skin allergy or sensitive skin hair wigs are not for you, please consult a doctor before investing in this solution
2. Management – If you are a person who likes to have minimal management then you should go for a well structured robust mono filament hair system or a p.u. hair system which needs minimal day to day management.
3. Front Hair Line – If you have frontal hair loss and you want a hair wig to show off you front hair line, then the hair wig will be made of delicate french lace front which will appear to disappear on your skin tone and give you the appearance of hair growing right from your skin. Whilst this solution give you a natural front hair look it needs daily management and care more than person using a hair system and chooses to not expose their front hair line.
4.Trade- Off – Remember the more natural you want to look the more management is required when wearing the hair wig day to day.There is always a trade-off and striking the right balance and choosing the right solution which works for you is important.
5. Comfort and Tolerance- Lace and mono hair systems are more breathable then p.u hair systems. Although the p.u. is known to have the strongest skin bonding properties.
6. Durability – The mono hair system is known to last much longer based on daily use whilst the lace hair system is known to last for shorter period.
7. Skin Bonding attachment use skin grade glues to attach the hair wigs to the area of hair and the area of hair is shaved for perfect bonding. Full skin bonding has maximum contact with the skin and hence tightly bonded all over. The maintenance is required between 4 to 6 weeks for regular clean up it is estimated to take about 40 minutes and the system is bonded back to the skin. If you have dry skin the bonding will be stronger and if you have very oily skin then a combination of bonding adhesives will be used to see what best works for you.
8. Perimeter Bonding Method – this method the system is attached to the perimeter of the hair loss area and bonded to the hair instead of the skin. This method is used based on customer choice who would like the scalp to be free and more breathable. The Bonding with perimeter is done by professional grade adhesive to bond system to hair and thus will need to be serviced again once in 6 to 8 weeks based on hair growth.
9. Micro Clips – The most convenient form of attachment is through using micro-clips. Very tiny micro-clips are attached to the underside of the hair replacement system along the perimeter. These clips will then fasten on to the existing hair along the perimeter. The look will still remain undetectable. Here the wearer will have the option to remove the system easily at anytime and re attach it back with complete ease.
10. Time to Change – The hair wigs do not last forever and are dependent on how the customer takes care of the hair wigs or hair toupees. It averages any thing from 4 months to 8 months depended on usage. While there are some customers who have used it for couple of years without a problem.
Wearing a Hair Wig is a personal decision and its for you to take and make it part of your lifestyle. It can help you solve your hair loss problem for good! I hope this article helps with some information to make a decision towards wearing a Hair Wigs or Hair Toupees.
The Hair Building Fibres
The fibre is a great cosmetic product that aims to improve an individual’s appearance. The fibres are made up of tiny keratin fibres that have been charged with static. Once applied to an area of thinning or scanty hair, the fibers will start to attach themselves to each individual hair strand.This causes the density of the hair to increase and hide or conceal the hair balding areas. It works so well that is gives a natural and healthy look by increasing volume and density.
This product cannot be applied to bare scalp and needs some amount of hair to keep building on. Initially this product was invented for individuals who have recently performed hair transplants. Now it is used for a larger audience, including sufferers of thin and scanty hair. So individuals with total baldness and smooth no hair condition this product will not work.
The hair building fiber is combination of complex fibres and some times made from natural keratin. Keratin is the same material which our own hair, skin and nails are made up. Most fibres are keratin materials which are extracted from plant matter for hygiene purposes. The hair building fibre is an instant cosmetic solution which will give you a fuller look until the fibers are washed out with water and shampoo.
This product for hair loss is so effective, that it gives you instant results in less than 30 seconds. The beauty of this solution is in its simplicity, just dry your hair after a bath and style it with a comb, then sprinkle hair building fibre and gently dab it on to the hair. You will get awesome results immediately, you can increase the durability by using a regular hair spray.
The hair building fibre does not contain any harmful chemicals and does not cause any known side-effects. As this product is a cosmetic solution, it will not encourage hair re growth, neither will it increase hair fall. Individuals that have slight thinning or balding can use a hair building fibre and a DHT blocker to prevent any further hair fall.
The Hair Building Fibre is a temporary solution and the fibres leave you once you take a proper shampoo bath. It is common for individuals to use this solution with other treatments of hair regrowth because they are complimentary to each other.
Hair Replacement System is the enhanced development of the common “Wig” or “Hair Piece” or “Hair Toupee”. Replacing Hair is non surgical and is designed to solve hair loss for a specific area.These are designed for the individual customer needs.
To create the natural look, we design to match almost every aspect of customers existing hair colour, thickness or density, curl type, gravity shift ( how it falls on the face based on natural gravity), and face shape, age, and receding hair lines are a few aspects.
All these technical details in designing results in a natural and undetectable look. Many Hollywood actors wear replacement systems and look awesome.The special designing phase takes into account customers age and life style profile so that it is a strategic and a natural fit.
Replacing Hair is an ideal solution for people who have various types of hair loss, e.g. crown hair loss, frontal hair loss or simply advanced hair loss which is typical male pattern baldness. The solution is good for women and men alike and you do not need to shave your entire head.
There are various methods of attaching a hair system to an individual. The most popular method is known as skin bonding. Through a combination of medical grade glue, the hair replacement system is bonded to the skin of the hair loss area. When you tug at the hair the skin pulls up just like natural hair. This method is secure and skin bonding can last up to 4 to 6 weeks.
Using skin bonding method of attachment, regular service is required wherein the hair system is removed for “skin clean up” for hygiene reasons and then later system is re bonded again. Many customers also use Skin Grade Tapes to attach the system to the perimeter of the customers hair loss area instead of Full Skin Bonding.The micro clip system also is popular with customers who do not want to use skin bonding or skin tape solution for attachment of the hair replacement system or “Hair Toupees” to the hair loss area.
Replacement Systems are a perfect way to restore your lost hair. Customers are able to play sports,dance, aerobics, bathe and live life to the fullest with a hair replacement
system, which looks natural and brings back your confidence.
Look for my other article on details of different types of hair systems and more details on attachment methods to help you make a decision whats good for you!
Trendz Volumizer is a hair building fiber which helps to conceal or hide thinning and balding areas. It is undetectable and gets you awesome results in 30 seconds.
The product is made of microscopic fibers that can be sprinkled onto thinning hair and bald spots to instantly increase the thickness and density of each hair. It comes in 5 colors to match and blend into your hair. It helps build volume and thickness .
Transplants are the only natural way to restore permanently lost hair in such a way, that the new hair starts to actually re-grow from the root. The FUE; Follicular Unit (Hair) Extraction technique is a method of systematically extracting hair, strand by strand from an individual permanent hair region (lower back, sides and body hair) and re-distributing and replanting onto areas that are suffering from minimal to extreme hair loss.
This method of Natural Hair Transplants is relatively painless, visibly scar free, quick healing and done in relaxed atmosphere by our professional medical staff headed by a surgeon. This procedure DOES NOT involve the use of scalpels, and no stitches or lengthy recovery time is involved.
No Scalpel, No Scars, No Stitches, No Traumatic Surgery and Quick Recovery.
Our ultra-custom hair systems will be designed to completely solve your hair loss problem permanently if you are experiencing Chronic/ Severe Hair Loss. Our hair systems are the most sophisticated systems in existence which guarantees to replace all your lost hair with an undetectable hairline and natural hair that appears to grow right from your scalp!
Through the most advanced skin bonding technology, ultra custom hair replacement solutions will enable the hair loss sufferer to sleep, play sports, swim and go about their daily routines care free. Ultra Custom hair replacement solutions are ideal for men and women who have chronic hair loss or scanty hair loss where alternative treatments are not as effective anymore.
100% Undetectable, Natural Feel & Look, No change in Life Style.
<a href=http://www.trendzhaircare.com/>Hair Loss Solution</a>